Great News For Students
The University Grants Commission (UGC) on Tuesday announced that students will now be able to pursue two full-time academic programs in physical mode.
- Students can now choose a combination of a diploma program and an undergraduate (UG) Degree
- Two master’s programs, or bachelor’s programs
- If a student is eligible to pursue a postgraduate (UG) degree and also wants to enroll in a bachelors’ degree in a different domain. he/she will be able to pursue a UG and PG degree simultaneously.
- The class timing for both programs will not clash.
- students will be able to pursue two-degree programs across domains such as sciences, social sciences, arts, humanities, and wide variety of disciplines.
- The eligibility criteria for each of the programs will remain unchanged
- The admissions will be conducted based on the existing UGC, university norms
- These guidelines will apply to all the programs available across the country.
Note : The guidelines will only be applicable to lecture-based courses, including undergraduate, postgraduate, and diploma programs, MPhil and Ph.D. programs will not fall under the same scheme