Distance Bachelor of Science (BSc)
Distance/correspondence Bachelor of Science is an undergraduate 3-year program divided into 6 semesters. BSc through distance learning helps students to identify scientific problems and develop innovative solutions. A bachelor’s degree through distance education is required for such people who have health issues, busy work schedules, or other circumstances. Online learning is the most convenient way to gain knowledge, students can take classes anywhere and anytime. Distance education allows students to complete a degree from the comfort of their homes.
Students who have completed their 12th classes from the science stream with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to opt for this distance course.
Why Pursue Distance Bachelor of Science
There are many reasons why students take distance education seriously. The following are some reasons why students should opt for BSc Distance Education:
- The cost of purchasing books reduces.
- Make sure that a person can study and work at the same time.
- Students can attend various colleges while enrolled in Distance BSc.
- Keeping up to date on the subject is possible without quitting their job.
The common eligibility criteria that are followed by everyone are listed below:
- Students who have completed 12th in the science stream from a recognized institute with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply for this distance course.
- BSc Distance Education does not have an age limit.
- The Duration of Distance BSc is one can complete in 3-years divided into 6 semesters.
Is a Bachelor of Science through distance learning worth it?
Distance BSc course is among one the most considered by students when it comes to bachelor level. Aspirants, after getting admission into the course are provided with the opportunity to increase their career level as they get to increase their knowledge related to numerous concepts of science.
Students get to opt for multiple specializations under the BSc Distance Education they are mentioned below:
- BSc Biotechnology Distance Education
- BSc Chemistry Distance Education
- BSc Agriculture Distance Education
- BSc Psychology Distance Education
- BSc Electronics Distance Education
- BSc Software Engineering Distance Education
Career Opportunities after Distance BSc
- Scientific Assistant
- Market Research Analyst
- Treasury Specialist
- Quality Control Manager
- Food Inspector
- Technical Writer
- Computer Programmers
- Software Developer
Is distance Bachelor of Science a Valid course?
Yes, distance BSc is a valid course and approved by UGC-DEB. Besides, it is valid for abroad study. The government and private sectors accept this degree.
Is distance B.Sc. equal to regular B.Sc.?
A distance BSc is equal to a regular BSc in terms of curriculum and the degree provided to students. Besides, students need to take care that they are issuing their distance B.sc degree from a UGC-recognized institute.
What are the popular specializations of BSc distance education?
There are various specializations of BSc distance education:
- BSc in Agriculture
- BSc in Biochemistry
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc Dietetics
- BSc Food Technology
- Bachelor of Science Forensic science
- Bachelor of Science Forestry
- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology
- Bachelor of Science Nutrition